Return to Main Site
Shree Parajia Pattni Samaj
Member of the Hindu Council of
Ajay Bhagwanjbhai Pattni (Ghaghada), Hon. Secretary.
This is to inform the members of our community that due to unforeseen circumstances, the AGM due to take place on Sunday 6th April 2014 was postponed. New date will be announced soon.
Date 19th March. 2014.
Notice is hereby given of an Annual General Meeting (AGM) to transact the following business:-
on Sunday 6th April 2014 @ 10.30am
Venue: Shree Parajia Pattni Samaj,
1) To read & confirm minutes of the last AGM held on 9th June 2013
2) To receive apologies if any
3) To receive & adopt audited accounts for the year ending 31st December 2013
4) Address by the outgoing chairperson
5) Election of three trustees presided over by the vice chair
6) Dissolution of the outgoing management committee & duly elected trustees to preside over the elections. To elect office bearers, assistant
B) Hon. Vice Chairperson
C) Hon Secretary & assistant
D) Hon. Treasurer & assistant
E) Three members of the management committee
F) Sports & Youth director
8) Acceptance address by the incoming Chairperson
9) Election of the Mahila Mandal (Ladies wing)
10) Acceptance address by the incoming Chairlady
11) Any other business AOB with the permission of the chair.
Recital of Hanuman Chalisa
At the conclusion of the AGM, there will be seven recitals of Shree Hanuman Chalisa, followed by Thar Offerings, Aarti & Maha Prashad lunch.
The Yajmaan for the auspicious Hanuman Chalisa & Maha Prashad is the family of Shri Rajeshbhai Shivji Morarji Sakaria.
Ajay Bhagwanji Pattni. (Hon. Sec.)
Since their election, the chairman Bharat Bhimjibhai Ratanshi Dhanak and the committee had outlined a bold vision to become self-sufficient.
They took the full advantage of the Pattni Connection media to make a global appeal for funds to build a shopping complex that can generate
The support & encouragement towards their noble cause will always be treasured with ours as well as the future generations.
I was indeed privileged to be invited as Chief Guest to this very special and memorable occasion of celebrating twin jubilees.
I extend my best wishes to the outgoing committee and am sure most of the members will again come forward to carry on serving Mombasa Samaj in
Pranlal Chhaganbhai Arjan (Dhanak)
Editor / Webmaster